Quotes
· Moon watches over me
so that I do not pick the sides
that can never lies in the prison
of my heart, which I have
unlocked for some time.
· The best gift from life often is
to receive the ability to see
what tricks the horizon of eyes.
· You are the beautiful lines of my life
Heart wants to sing it
For eternity
· When it rains,
I close my umbrella
To make you wet
With my thoughts
· So near
Yet so far
What can I do
You act like a star.
Smriti Thakur
FRAME Don’t become my ‘Truth’ When life is telling me lie Just spill little drink And see! How cornered actually Life is I paint the pain But it sticks to the brushes Still holds me. Shining on the paper Over the easel trying to tell I am bound to happen Don’t frame me. Scattered colours on the floor Now utter no more Holding palette At the door I realise painting reflects What I want to see on the wall. Smriti Thakur
Comments
Post a Comment